CAREER TRAINING OVERVIEW
At CSB, we offer a myriad of degree and diploma programs which help prepare you
for your Career Success & Beyond!
For more information about our graduation rates,
the median debt of students who
program and other important information,
visit our gainful employment page
Program: 2-Year Associate in Specialized Business ASB Degree
(completed in 18 Months with continuous enrollment)
Semester Credits: 77
Certifications Available: NCCT Certified Medical Office Assistant, NCCT Medical Assisting, MOS Word and Excel Certifications, and IC3 Global Standard 3 Certification.
CSB’s Medical Administrative Assistant: Clinical Assistant ASB Degree program is designed for students to develop communications, computer technology skills, and office procedures involved in working in a medical office or hospital.
The Clinical Assistant ASB Degree offers students the opportunity to perform exam room and clinical laboratory procedures and use their knowledge of medical terminology.
What Courses Will I Take?
In addition to fundamental core subjects in communications and office technology, the student will also take the following specialized subjects:
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Transcription I, II
- Medical Software Simulation
- Body Structure and Function
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology
- Elements of Anatomy and Physiology
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology
- CPT Coding
- ICD-9-CM Coding
- Essentials of Pharmacology
- Law and Ethics for Health Occupations
- Medical Insurance Procedures
- Health Care Principles
- Diseases and Disorders
- Examining Room Procedures
- Clinical Laboratory Procedures
- Job Search Preparation
- Portfolio Development
What Can I Do with this ASB Degree?
- Doctor’s Office MA (Medical Assistant)
- Medical Office Assistant