Earn the required number of credits listed and pass all required subjects for the program of study.
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 within the maximum time frame of a program of study.
- Maintain a minimum attendance of 80 percent.
- Participate in the exit process.
- Students will be recognized at their ceremony for special achievements based upon attendance, grades and competency. Students with outstanding academic achievements are inducted into the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society.
Graduation ceremonies are scheduled periodically. Several weeks prior to the ceremony, eligible graduates receive notification of the time, location, and number of guests they may invite.
Academic Honor Society
CSB recognizes outstanding academic achievement by inducting students into the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society.
To be eligible for the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society, students must achieve the following:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.8.
- Minimum attendance record of 90 percent.
- Student must not have received an “F” letter grade during their coursework at CSB.